Nov 26, 2010

Two Birds In The Hand Are Worth.....


It's hard to keep up a quick pace walking through the forest when the birds are willing to stop and eat out of your hand. However, walking makes all the difference with my blood sugar levels.  If someone you love is a Type 2 diabetic you do a wonderful service if you keep them company on a quick walk.

Last Sunday morning's crisp salty air invited us to go for a walk on the bike path in Beech Forest in Provincetown, MA. Vin brought some birdseed along and I brought a camera (just in case). I love this wondrous and magical place. I don't love that it takes more than 5 hours to get here but oh, it is worth the trip.   After our weekend away last week I am renewed again - and so thankful for this time of year.  I'm also extremely thankful for Vin's willingness to partner with me in making the changes I need to make to keep the diabetes under control.

No comments: