Sep 9, 2015

Yes, you can wear white after Labor Day






This tidbit from Scarlett Image showed up in my personal inbox this morning.  I am so pleased because I have had a few conversations about wearing white after Labor Day already.

In my younger days I worked retail and have loved fashion as long as I can recall.  I work from a home office now & rarely dress up unless I have to.  I love my casual lifestyle but that's for another post on another day.




This tidbit from Scarlett Image showed up in my personal inbox this morning.  I am so pleased because I have had a few conversations about wearing white after Labor Day already.

In my younger days I worked retail and have loved fashion as long as I can recall.  I work from a home office now & rarely dress up unless I have to.  I love my casual lifestyle but that's for another post on another day.

I met Scarlett at a Business Women's Networking Event some years ago. I watched the makeovers she she had a hand in and loved her style. One of the things I love about Scarlett is the way she helps women (me) choose the best look and fit with ease.  I follow Scarlett's social media action and receive updates that inspire.  I decided to reach out to Scarlett when I was clearing out my closet and preparing for a couple of business trips.  I needed help choosing what to keep, what to donate, and what to toss.  I had a large assortment of wonderful clothes when we finished our first session. My closet began looking like a dream come true.  

The wonderful assortment of outfits we put together came with photos of me in those outfits so I'd know what to bring on my trips. 

On a personal shopping tour with her I had a ball trying on the items she'd prepared for me in advance. I felt like a celebrity having the sales woman ready for our arrival.

I trust Scarlett to help me whenever I shop for seasonal wear. I have accumulated a look that I love.

Yesterday I stepped out the door in this 90 + degree heat wearing one of the original outfits I purchased with Scarlett in late spring 2013 and was greeted by two neighbors on a walk. The gals complimented my look immediately.  I won't lie. I loved it. (Thanks A & S).

This remains one of my favorite casual outfits. 
I love feeling good in my clothes. Working from home office, I do not need to dress daily.  A gal can find herself feeling lousy wearing tee shirts and shorts all the time.  I prefer dresses.

Scarlett, thanks for clearing this up.  Now, who has been asking me about wearing white this week?

Follow this link to Scarlett's Website where you will find some great tips for your wardrobe.


No need for something new her

Lots of black was in my wardrobe

 

Easy breezy summertime 

More black.  

Not my favorite top.  It's heading out this season. 
Jeans, a white top, a sweater


Okay thats it for today.  Thanks for checking in!


No comments: